From Press Reports
The state Board of Election Commissioners met Sept. 14 to certify candidates on the Nov. 8 general election ballot.
Statutory members of the state board are Gov. Phil Bryant, Secretary of State Delbert Hosemann and Attorney General Jim Hood.
Certified U.S. presidential candidates are:
- Hillary Clinton, Democratic Party;
- Donald J. Trump, Republican Party;
- Darrell Castle, Constitution Party;
- Roque “Rocky” De La Fuente, American Delta Party;
- Jim Hedges, Prohibition Party;
- Gary Johnson, Libertarian Party; and
- Jill Stein, Green Party.
All of the certified U.S. presidential candidates filed a Certificate of Nomination and a List of Presidential Electors with the Secretary of State’s Office, as well as a $2,500 qualifying fee.