From Staff Reports
A public hearing on the city of Eupora’s proposed budget and tax levy for the next fiscal year is this afternoon.
The budget hearing begins at 5 p.m. in the boardroom of City Hall. The current millage rate is 24 and no tax increase is proposed, according to the hearing notice.
Another budget hearing is also scheduled concerning a grant application for turnout gear and related equipment for the Eupora Fire Department.
A special-called meeting of the Board of Aldermen will follow the hearings at 5:05 p.m.
These items are on the agenda:
• FAA airport grant — awarding of project authorization
• Bid opening — Industrial Park/airport lease
• Purchase of radio-read meters
• Budget adoption
• Tax levy resolution adoption
• Smoke-free air ordinance — Alderman Gary.