From Press Reports
Golden Living Center-Eupora jumps into the WALK! with Aegis Therapies 2013 from Sept. 23-27, with daily walks and activities for a number of residents, staff, family, members of the community and volunteers.
The WALK! with Aegis Therapies is a five-day celebration presented by the EnerG by Aegis wellness program and the International Council on Active Aging during Active Aging Week for thousands of senior patients, families, staff and community members at more than 650 registered communities across the nation.
The WALK! with Aegis Therapies staff will lead participants in a planned walk route within the facility. Each day the physical activity will be followed by a wellness activity.
Scheduled activities include:
• Sept. 23: kickoff and physical/intellectual events at 2 p.m.
• Sept. 24: physical/emotional activity events at 2 p.m.
• Sept. 25: physical/spiritual activity events at 2:30 p.m.
• Sept. 26: physical/occupational activity events at 2 p.m.
• Sept. 27: physical, social, party and closing ceremony events at 2 p.m.