From Staff Reports
Webster County School Board members considered a revision to a
district policy at their April 1 meeting.
Superintendent of Education Jack Treloar recommended a revision to
the “Special Programs for Gifted Students” policy, according to
minutes of the meeting. The board tabled its until its next scheduled
meeting, which was Monday night.
The board approved these Consent Agenda items upon Treloar’s
• approved the disposal of and removal from the inventory of a non-
functioning Eupora High School computer.
• accepted the resignation of EHS teacher Rebecca Garrett, effective
• approved these manual checks for East Webster High School: $45,450
to Harrison Construction for construction work on the EWHS band hall,
$9,466.75 to Wayne Baker for HVAC units at the EWHS field house, and
$22,534 to Parker Roberson Painting & Decorating for sheetrock,
painting and ceiling at the EWHS field house.
• approved a December preschool salary amendment to the IDEA
application for fiscal year 2013.
• approved fundraisers for the EWHS band.