From Staff Reports
The Webster County School Board approved a student transfer at a
Its Feb. 11 meeting minutes reflect that Superintendent of Education
Jack Treloar presented a request from Angela Sinko for her daughter,
Madalyn Sinko, to attend school in Webster County.
A letter from the Oktibbeha County Scholl District releasing Madalyn
was attached to the request, which the board approved under the
provisions of the district tuition policy.
Additionally, the board approved the 2013 school calendar.
These Consent Agenda items were approved or accepted:
• the resignation of Janice Gardner, Career and Technology teacher,
effective June 13.
• amendments to the 2012-13 school calendar for makeup days.
• payments to cover lodging of the superintendent at two conferences
and of $2,185.29 to Precision Retail Builders for construction work
at the Eupora High School baseball dressing room.
• a fundraiser for the East Webster High School cheerleaders.
• a $300 donation from Belinda Stewart Architects to the EHS choral
• Tenille Gary as a part-time cafeteria worker and Heather Krier as a
substitute cafeteria worker.
• changing the date of the second regular board meeting in March from
March 11 to March 18.
Scott Hollenhead (District 4) was absent.